Monday, October 24, 2011

Some Layouts, Jackolanterns and Kites, OH MY! (photo intensive)

I have a few things to post today. First are a few layouts I forgot to post when I finished them last week. This one is Ryan's 12th Birthday party. I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generations by Allison Davis. I believe these are Bo-Bunny Papers.

This next one is of my daughter Emily. I saw this layout on Pinterest and knew I had to CASE (Copy And Steal Everything) it immediately!! It is from The Pink Room Blog.

Next we have the pumpkins my younguns carved. With a little help from me and their Dad :) I think they turned out really cute.
Sarah's Pumpkin:

Ryan's Pumkin:

Both Pumpkins together:

Lastly, I saw this cute Kite on Pinterest (have I mentioned Pinterest here before? Because I love it. Alot. If you haven't checked it out, do. You won't regret it!) and decided I needed to make one as a magnet for my fridge. I had so much fun making the first one that I decided I needed to make a second one for someone else. I used different papers on mine and it says Happy Day intead of Hello Friend. Here is the link to the original one I saw on Paper. Scissors. Superheroes Blog by Betsy Veldman (SHE ROCKS!!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day :)
Hugs, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment