Monday, October 17, 2011

The Walking Dead....




......RETURNS!! It was soooooooo good. I can tell this a few ways: 1.I held my breath on more than one occasion, 2. I peeked through my fingers when holding my breath quit working and, 3. I sat riveted to my tv for the whole 1.5 hours of the show.

I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, but I have a few notes (SPOILER, a little)

*Don't travel in a always breaking down RV!

*Rocks make a great Zombie killing weapon when you need it quiet (if you are one on one or maybe 2 on one)

*when a zombie herd is coming at you...hide under a car. They almost never look there!

I can't wait for the next episode! I love this show.

Hugs, Dawn

5 comments:

  1. oooooo i love the walking dead season 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Season 2! I don't have cable so I have to wait until I can watch it with my friend who DVRs it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe they have webisodes as well! I am hoping for a post viewing post Bob, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got to see the season premiere! I don't have cable so I have to rely on the kindness of strangers, er, friends to see it.

    Wow! What an episode. I did NOT see that ending coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was really good. I caught a reshowing of it last night with some Pop up video style story notes. Kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete